There’s a lot of information to take in when it comes to making your next career move. So we’ve summarised six reasons to choose Chartered Accountancy
Did you know?
1. 65% of Chartered Accountants work in business, public, not-for-profit and academic sectors
2. Chartered Accountancy students have high pass rates – more people pass our exams than those of other accountancy bodies. In 2013, the pass rate for Chartered Accountants Ireland students in the final year examinations was 63% – 9 percentage points higher than CIMA and 8 points higher than ACCA. (Source: Professional Oversight Board, Key Facts & Trends, June 2014)
3. You can study Chartered Accountancy through a Training Contract or Flexible Route, in business or practice. This gives you access to training roles in all sectors, from finance and business to not-for-profit and the public sector.
4. Our members are present in 90+ countries around the world and the qualification is internationally recognised.
5. Distance and online options mean studying is more feasible and flexible than ever, giving you more choice around how you do the course.
6. The average starting salary package for a newly-qualified Chartered Accountant is in the Leinster region is approximately €58K (2016 Leinster Society Salary survey).
Register your interest now
For practical information, key dates and salary updates, invitations to events and stories about how the Chartered qualification has opened up opportunities for people like you, simply complete your details today:
Practical Information about becoming a Chartered Accountant