How to Apply : your first step
Your first step: checking exemptions / starting point
The first step in any application is to confirm your starting point, even if you are not expecting any exemptions. And if you are looking for exemptions, we’ll check them for you based on your academic background. It’s a very simple process, and it’s completely free of charge. You just set up an account online, and then you access our applications portal. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
– Go to our applications portal, click “apply online” and set up a new account
– Then click “start new application” – when selecting route of entry, select “Flexible Option”
– Finish entering all your details. Print and sign the document that is automatically created (make sure you enable browser pop-ups first).
– If you are looking for exemptions, post the print out and your original hard copy results transcript to our Admissions Unit (address below). If your degree is not on our accredited list, you’ll need to include course module descriptors and examples of past papers.
– If you are not looking for exemptions, just post the print out and an original document that proves you are a degree holder or have completed ATI exams.
On receipt, we’ll process your details and you’ll receive confirmation within 10 working days. Then you’ll be able to log in and complete your application by enrolling on the course, once you have met the minimum entry criteria. Enrolment will be open from the start of July.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: (ROI) 1890 28 29 28 / (NI) 0044 28 9043 5840 (9-5 Mon-Fri).
Chartered Accountants Ireland
Chartered Accountants House
47 – 49 Pearse Street
Please note we cannot accept photocopies of documents. Original hard copy documents only, please.